Spring is the time of year when we should especially take care of ourselves. This is the time when we can start using intensive skin care, as well as a good opportunity to motivate ourselves to diet and physical activity. During the first spring weekend, we invite you to special workshops and meetings with professionals in the field of cosmetology, dietetics and fitness, who will share their knowledge and experience and advise on how to prepare for spring in a healthy and effective way. Visit us during this special weekend and take care of yourself in the spring!
The Spring Offer rate includes:
- 2 nights in comfortable rooms or spacious suites
- Delicious buffet breakfast. The price includes also beverages: coffee, tea, water, non-squeezed juices
- Tasty buffet dinner. Water, tea, non-squeezed juices included in the price.
- Special children’s menu during breakfast and dinner
- Special program "Spring Awakening" - participation in workshops and specialist consultations
- Access to the Wellness & Spa Zone with an indoor pool, dry sauna and steam bath
- Evening Concert on Friday with live music
- Fitness Room
- Winter swimming on Saturday
- Unlimited access to rental of Nordic Walking poles
- Special 10% discount on all SPA treatments during the stay
- Unlimited access to WIFI
- Playroom for children
- Outdoor playground
- Sports area with lots of greenery
- extending the hotel day on Sunday until 1:00 p.m
Special program "Spring Awakening":
Saturday 25th March:
- 8.00 am - 9.00 am - Strengthening training combined with functional training (strengthening, stretching and burning calories) under the supervision of a personal trainer - Karolina Morkowska
- 12.00 - 2.00 pm - Spring Regeneration Workshops - three professional lectures, during which proffesionalists will share their knowledge and experience on the way to a good shape and desired figure as well as a healthy diet and great skin condition (clinical nutritionist Dagmara Morkowska, cosmetologist Agnieszka Wanat and personal trainer Karolina Morkowska)
- 3.00 pm - 5 pm - Consultations with experts - approximetely 20-minute individual meetings with our specialists. Professional analysis of body weight composition and discussion of energy needs for balanced meals - consultation with clinical dietitian Dagmara Morkowska; Spring skin cleansing, i.e. post-winter care treatments - what method cosmetologist Agnieszka Wanat will advise you to choose; Personal trainer Karaolina Morkowska will advise you on how to get back in shape in the spring.
Sunday 26th March:
- 9.00 am - 10.00 am - Strengthening training combined with functional training (strengthening, stretching and burning calories) under the supervision of a personal trainer - Karolina Morkowska
- 11.00 am - 1.00 pm - Consultations with experts - approximetely 20-minute individual meetings with our specialists - continuation.
The program is conducted in Polish
Dagmara Morkowska - clinical nutritionist, DietMed
She is a graduate of the Medical University of Gdańsk. She has been running DietMed for over 10 years, sharing her expert knowledge about proper nutrition, eating habits and lifestyle to prevent diseases and contribute to a long and joyful, healthy life. It refutes the myth that a diet is a constant struggle with weaknesses, hunger, meals devoid of flavors and colors. She will correct your current mistakes and advise you on how to achieve and maintain a healthy weight, how to alleviate the disease or get rid of it completely. Thanks to DietMed, you will start investing in yourself, and you will feel the benefits every day. "In a healthy body, healthy mind".
Agnieszka Wanat - cosmetologist, Wanat Clinic Beauty Studio
She created the Beauty Studio Wanat Clinic - a unique place that offers original cosmetology treatments for women and men. She specializes mainly in skin problems, using the holistic philosophy "skin is the image of the whole body". She educates and gives tips on how to best take care of beauty, while improving health. Passionate, who constantly develops, participating in many certified trainings and seminars. She learns new solutions, therapies and technologies in order to obtain the best treatment results. The basis of her work is consultation and a holistic approach to the problem. Each treatment, therapy ... are tailored to the needs of the skin.
Karolina Morkowska - personal trainer
Certified personal trainer since 2017. Former bodybuilding competitor at Bikini Fitness. Student of the 5th year of psychology studies. She specializes in skillful body shaping, bodybuilding and functional training. Yoga and extreme sports enthusiast. The foundation of healthy movement is strength and a flexible body. Sport is not only work on the silhouette, but also a way of thinking and facing adversity.
Got more questions? Call us or e-mail us. We are at your disposal, most eager to oblige you.
Tel. +48 58 358 82 22, email: email@example.com