The May weekend is one of the most anticipated long weekends of the year. The increasingly longer and warmer days and nature awakening to life is the perfect time for active recreation. May Day at the seaside is a great opportunity for outdoor activities, and the relaxing sound of waves, sea breeze or beautiful sunsets are conducive to walks. We have prepared many attractions for lovers of active recreation and for those who would simply like to relax and recharge their batteries.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in comfortable rooms and spacious suites
- Delicious buffet breakfast. The price includes also beverages: coffee, tea, water, non-squeezed juices
- Tasty buffet dinner. Water, tea, non-squeezed juices included in the price.
- Special children’s menu during breakfast and dinner
- Animation program for children under the supervision of qualified animators throughout the Long May Weekend
- Concerts with live music (28th April, 1st May and 3rd May)
- Bonfires with sausage roasting (29th April, 1st May and 3rd May)
- Active May Day program*
- Access to the Wellness & Spa Zone with an indoor pool, dry sauna and steam bath
- Fitness Room
- Playroom for children
- Outdoor playground
- Sports area with lots of greenery
- Unlimited access to WiFi
*Active May weekend and Bike Trips for the whole family.
Slow Fitness - Join us for a morning workout. Slow fitness will help you get stronger, is safe for your heart and joints, reduces stress, helps you feel your muscles, helps you get rid of tension from your body and releases hidden energy.(Classes are free, quantity is limited and registration is required).
Bicycle tour for the whole family - We suggest diversifying your May stay with bicycle tours, especially since several charming bicycle routes are available in the vicinity of our hotel. You can bring your bikes with you (we offer free storage) or rent them (the number of bikes at the hotel is limited). We are planning 2 organized bicycle tours for the whole family:
29th April - Bicycle tour along the Sarbska Spit. A picturesque route that leads through the nature reserve "Sarbska Spit"(approx.30 km, difficulty level: easy).
2nd May - Bicycle trip to the moving dunes. It leads along the Leba Spit, among the unique moving dunes in the Slowinski National Park (approx.20 km, difficulty level: very easy).
Implementation and final dates of the tours depend on weather conditions. The hotel provides 2 free chaperones (leading and closing chaperone). Each tour participant individually bears the cost of paid admissions, bicycle parking, etc. The minimum age of a child riding his own bicycle is at least 6 years old. The number of places is limited to 15 people.
Canoeing - this is another idea for a May Day attraction that will provide an unforgettable experience! It is also a super adventure for the whole family. On Sunday 30.04 we propose an organized Rafting on the Leba River, which will start from Poraj Canoe Marina (18km from the hotel about 20 minutes to get there), and end in Gać Canoe Marina (38km from the hotel about 40 minutes to get back); Length of the rafting: 11km (rafting time about 2.5h); Difficulty level: Easy; Canoe experience: not required. Cost: 150 PLN/person (child under 5 years old, as a 3rd person in a canoe on an extra 50% discount).
The price of the canoeingtrip includes:
- bus transportation to the site
- a place in a two-person polyethylene kayak or, for those willing, in a single-person kayak
- safety vest or life jacket
- Dr. Kajak symmetrical paddle
- transport of kayaks
- personal accident insurance
- waterproof bag (one per kayak)
- safety rafting by qualified instructors
- campfire with sausages at the end of the rafting trip (campfire place, sticks, wood, trash).
Price is valid with min. 25 people participating. The number of places is limited, the order of registration is decisive. Implementation of the rafting trip and the final date depends on weather conditions.
Got more questions? Call us or e-mail us. We are at your disposal, most eager to oblige you.
Tel. +48 58 358 82 22, email: firstname.lastname@example.org