The May weekend is one of the most anticipated long weekends of the year. The increasingly longer and warmer days and nature awakening to life is the perfect time for active recreation. May Day at the seaside is a great opportunity for outdoor activities, and the relaxing sound of waves, sea breeze or beautiful sunsets are conducive to walks. We have prepared many attractions for lovers of active recreation and for those who would simply like to relax and recharge their batteries.
The price includes:
- Minimum 2 nights in comfortable rooms and spacious suites
- Delicious buffet breakfast. The price includes also beverages: coffee, tea, water, non-squeezed juices
- Tasty buffet dinner. Water, tea, non-squeezed juices included in the price.
- Special children’s menu during breakfast and dinner
- Animation program for children under the supervision of qualified animators throughout the Long May Weekend
- Concerts with live music (29th April, 1st May and 3rd May)
- Bonfires with sausage roasting (29th April, 1st May and 3rd May)
- Active May Weekend program*
- Access to the Wellness & Spa Zone with an indoor pool, paddling pool for children, 2 Jacuzzis, dry sauna and steam bath
- Playroom for children
- Outdoor playground
- Unlimited access to WiFi
*Active May weekend and Bike Trips for the whole family.
Slow Fitness - We invite you for a morning start in the rhythm of slow. The slow version of fitness will help you get stronger, it is gentle on the heart and joints, reduces stress, allows you to feel the muscles, release tension and energy from the body (classes are free, places are limited and registration is required).
Organized Bicycle Tour - on Monday 1st May we invite you to a 3-hour bicycle tour to Kołobrzeg with a licensed guide, during which we will get to know the largest health resort in Poland with its most important attractions. Cost: 150 PLN/person with our bike; 80 PLN/person with own bike (we offer free storage). Included in the price is a high quality tour guide headphone system allowing the guide's message to reach each tour participant uninterruptedly at all times. Implementation and final date of the tour depends on weather conditions (limited number of places, reservations are required; guide in Polish).
Canoeing - this is another idea for a May Day attraction that will provide an unforgettable experience! It is also a super adventure for the whole family. On Sunday 30th April we propose an organized Rafting on the Parsęta River; Rafting time about 2.5h); Difficulty level: Easy; Canoe experience: not required. Cost: 150 PLN/person (child up to 5 years old, as 3rd person in kayak- extra 50% discount).
The price of the canoeingtrip includes:
- bus transportation to the site
- a place in a two-person polyethylene kayak or, for those willing, in a single-person kayak
- safety vest or life jacket
- transportation of kayaks
- personal accident insurance
- waterproof bag (one per kayak)
- safety rafting by qualified instructors
- bonfire with sausages at the end of the rafting trip (campfire place, sticks, wood, trash).
Price is valid with min. 25 people participating. The number of places is limited, the order of registration is decisive. Implementation of the rafting trip and the final date depends on weather conditions.
Got questions? Call or e-mail us! We are at your disposal.
Tel. +48 94 713 66 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org