The Saint Martin’s Day begins with a croissant, ends with goose and a jug of wine… When the Long November Weeked comes, head for the Saltic Resort and SPA. To celebrate the National Independence Day, we’ll savour all the flavours of autumn and enjoy all of its gifts. The star of the table shall be roast goose according to the old Polish recipe which grandma of our Chef, Artur Maćkowiak, served him when he was little. Your mouth shall water at the very thought of the desserts – the Poznań croissants filled with almond paste and white poppy seeds. The rich animation package for adults and children alike, concerts, bike academy and the unique SPA offer will pamper your body and mind.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in comfortable rooms or spacious suites with balconies or terraces Delicious
- Buffet breakfasts with live cooking from 7:30 am – 10:00 am
- Delicious dinner buffets from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (the price includes beverages: water, tea)
- 10.11.2019 dinner buffet with goose in the starring role and a glass of wine Special dinner buffet for children
- Show of Alternative Coffee Brewing combined with a tasting session ad traditional St. Martin’s Croissants filled with almond paste and white poppy seeds (10.11.2019)
- Afternoon music concerts
- Access to the SPA & Wellness Centre (recreational pool for adults, paddling pool for children, dry sauna, steam bath, 2 Jacuzzis)
- 1x aqua aerobic (9.11.2019)
- Playroom with lots of attractions Rich animation programme
- Unlimited access to WiFi
Additional information Some of them are family rooms consisting of two independent rooms connected through internal door. The family rooms are perfect for family relaxation, especially with children. If you want to find out more, please call us.